You must book a separate appointment for each person that needs a test.
If you need a test to travel or return to the UK, it needs to be paid for privately. Tests for travel are not available at our test sites.
If you're booking an appointment for a child who is 5 or over, please book a separate appointment at a similar time to you, as they will need your help completing the test.
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult who is also getting a test.
If you have any queries please email us on ASTHQ@kent.gov.uk
Before you book
Before you book an appointment at one of our test sites, please confirm that:
- you live or work in Kent
- you are booking for a person who is 5 years old or over
- you do not have any coronavirus symptoms
- you have not been in contact with anyone who has coronavirus symptoms. Find out what is meant by a contact on GOV.UK
- you are not taking daily lateral flow tests following contact with someone with coronavirus
- you are not self-isolating
- you have not tested positive for coronavirus in the past 90 days
- you want to take a lateral flow test and not a PCR test which may be required for travel
- you have read and accept our privacy notice.
(You will be asked to re-confirm the above statements at your appointment.)